Main Forum
Page
of 2

New Server Icon

18 replies
Like:
+80
Ferret you seem well enough skilled in the ways of the photoshop. I've done graphic work before aswell and I know the more technical business side to it. My biggest concern for a server icon is how busy it is. It's a little icon. It's got to stand out and not be too intricate. Whenever I make something, I always keep the idea in mind that the person has ADD (doesn't pay attention very long) and they can't see that well (So a simple icon is better). Really, you have to find a balance between simpleness and awesomeness. Anyway, with that thought, good luck. Hope I'm not too confusing. :thumb:
Posted Jan 7, 15
List
Undo
Like:
+24
That sounds good too. Well when I am in game show me some of the best builds you are most proud of and I will screencap some to use unless you have some already done you want to share here!!
Posted Jan 7, 15 · OP
Like:
+24
I will keep that in mind to Joe!!! I will make the words stand out for everyone to see and yet have the details needed. Thanks much for the advice bud!!!
Posted Jan 7, 15 · OP
Like:
+80
I think I have warps to my builds. "/warp Joecarnival" should take you to my island where most of my builds are. There's also "/warp Partyisland" with lots of games. Those are my builds. I don't know everything on the server nor do I say my builds are the best. I'm giggling to myself because I know this exact dilemma. You want to make something, but nailing down the idea, the image, is the hardest part.
Posted Jan 8, 15
List
Undo
Like:
+24
That is totally true Joe!!! Goodness there are a ton of different builds!!! I would love to include them all. lol I can include more in the banner when I do that. :)
Posted Jan 8, 15 · OP
Like:
+80
Talk to Rynn. She's been amazed a time or two. She's your client anyway. Always talk to your client.

PS. Client doesn't mean there's money involved, silly.
Posted Jan 8, 15
Like:
+24
Yes I know silly Joe. I'm just brainstorming more or less. And money is always great, but right now I am not worried about that with this server. I would not mind at all doing free. I am not asking for money. Just wanting to help out the server lol. :) I'll find money other places. hehe...
Posted Jan 8, 15 · OP
Like:
+354
Admins
Well, there will be a reward. In any case, there are great builds all over. Obviously spawn, Paris, Venice, and the list goes on. I think we might include simple and complex, just so people aren't intimidated.
o4zZ1U5.png
Posted Jan 9, 15
Like:
+24
Okay cool. hummmm... I'll have to go look around when I come on next and see what might be good for the icon. :)
Posted Jan 9, 15 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
931 Posts
622 Posts
550 Posts
417 Posts
356 Posts
NoticeNotices