Main Forum
Page
of 2

Uh Oh he's found the creative world!!

15 replies
Like:
+354
Admins
We'll probably make a warp to this when it's complete. It's a truly amazing build.
o4zZ1U5.png
Posted May 3, 14
Like:
+131
Does that mean you'll be making it so builders and visitors are allowed to explore the creative world but nothing more? I'd like it if I could show friends who don't want to pay the $10 entrance fee, some of my builds! Be pretty cool ;D
Posted May 3, 14
List
Undo
clip68 a
Like:
+166
Admins
I'm going to look into that. It was my original intention but wasn't able to pull it off in the time allotted.
Posted May 3, 14
Like:
+131
Pretty sure every node required would be in the permissions plugin base node database. but you would need to turn off factions abilities for players under a certain rank while in the creative world as well. I'll give it a few minutes and see what I can find real quick.
Posted May 3, 14
Like:
+131
Well for the factions part I think the only one you need would be this one: factions.create

If they can't create a faction then who cares if they join one? Still can't do anything.
Posted May 3, 14
Like:
+37
Thanks again for the kind comments guys, should have this finished before the end of the week, got a couple more designs I'd like to throw your way when when I've got the chance Rynn,Clip :p
eJxTUMACdBWCnYAEF5qwS2pKZnJiSWqKQlJpZk5KapFCfppCQGKFY1FJZlpqBVdwQWleeqpTfl46l3t-ioJ_mkJ4YhFXSEaqgkdmTg6XkakpHBsAAD58Ha4~.png
Posted May 5, 14 · OP
Page
of 2
Top Posters
931 Posts
622 Posts
550 Posts
417 Posts
356 Posts
NoticeNotices